- Discovery unable to find Netgear-branded Roku players
- Less than 10 titles in Netflix queue causing crash
- Grayed-out Edit and Add Player (“+”) buttons on Player screen when no-players were discovered after refresh
- Crash on devices running iOS 3.1.3 or earlier when modifying or manually adding players
- Random ocurrences of blank screen followed by crash on cancel when unable to communicate with manually added or modified player.
Enhancements and Misc:
- Tested with iOS 4.2.
- Improved icon contrast.
- Enhanced player discovery is significantly faster and now populates the Serial Number field automatically.
- Change info button from “i” to “*” label on 9-button layout remote to match new Roku infrared remote button labels.
- Change support email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.